My Review of Beetle Juice, Beetle Juice

 On September 7th I saw the sequel, Beetle Juice, Beetle Juice with my friend, Jessy. We saw it in the Mountainside movie theater. 

The movie was about Lydia Deetz and her daughter Astrid. Lydia is now a host of a talk show called Ghost House. Astrid, in her teens, attends a boarding school. Lydia's father, Charles, passed away and Delia, Lydia's stepmother, is heartbroken.

Lydia and Delia take Astrid out of boarding school for Charles' funeral. 

Beetle Juice comes back after someone says his name three times. 

I rated this movie an 8 out of 10.

There were some funny parts that I liked, such as Beetle Juice playing the guitar singing "Right Here Waiting" to Lydia.

But there were some parts that I didn't like the sandworms because they were scary.

Overall, it did have some funny parts. But it was just fair, in my opinion.

Did you see it? If so, what would you rate it? 

Leave a comment below.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My introduction and movie review

Galantine’s day celebration

Broadway Music and My Favorite Composers