My vacation to Long Beach Island, New Jersey

I was in Long Beach Island, New Jersey for one week. I was there July 20 through the 27.

Long Beach Island is a skinny part of the NJ shore. You have to get there by car and you have to cross a bridge to get there. LBI was crowded but some parts were not as crowded. 

Here are some things that I did during my vacation. I went to the beach mostly and I went swimming in the ocean. The ocean was cold but the water warmed up later in the week. I collected seashells and I walked on the beach. Me, my mom and my dog Harley went to Sunset Park in Harvey Cedars, NJ and we saw some beautiful sunsets.
On Wednesday night we went out to dinner at a restaurant called The Black whale. It is in Beach Haven, NJ. The food is really good! I had some lobster and I enjoyed it very much. I had mussels, calamari and clams as well.

Me and my mom went to Viking Village to do some shopping and I went to Fantasy Island with my dad. Fantasy Island is a really fun amusement park in Beach Haven, NJ. I have been to both Viking Village and Fantasy Island many times in the past and I love it!
We rented a beach house in Harvey Cedars, NJ and we had BBQ outside some days for dinner. We had steak, corn, hamburgers, etc. It was really delicious.

On July 27, we spent some time at the beach and we went back to Maplewood, NJ. It was a really fun trip down the NJ Shore.

Have you ever been on vacation lately? If so, leave a comment!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My introduction and movie review

Galantine’s day celebration

Broadway Music and My Favorite Composers