Clarification for my ratings

As you noticed I rated One Love an 8 out of 10. One being bad; ten being very good,

The reason I gave One Love an eight was because I liked the music and Bob Marleys’s story. But it didn’t blow me away. The Elvis biopic, Elvis blew me away. I gave it a ten.

The ten was because it was directed by Baz Luhrmann. And Austin Butler, who played Elvis, gyrated his hips perfectly just like Elvis. He got the accent and his speaking voice right; it felt like he really was Elvis. That’s why I gave it a ten.

Fifty Shades of Gray was an awful movie. From the trailers I saw I thought it was too much, too intense. If I saw it on TV I would change the channel immediately. A movie like this I would give a one out of ten.

If you guys saw One Love, what did you think? If you had a rating system, what would you rate it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My introduction and movie review

Galantine’s day celebration

Broadway Music and My Favorite Composers