Autumn Activities

   

Halloween 2024 


We are in autumn right now and I like doing activities around that time. I like watching the leaves change and apple picking. I adore Halloween as well. 

I enjoy going to Riamede Farm in Chester, NJ  with my friends to go apple picking. I enjoy picking fresh apples and making applesauce at home. I went last year and it was beautiful! We went on a tractor to go to the apple orchards. The apples are crunchy and fresh. I got some things at the farm store as well.  

Farm fresh apples are the best! 

I enjoy dressing up for Halloween. I like to go to Halloween parties very much. They are always a great time. I go to my friend Max's Halloween parties in Florham Park, NJ. He dresses up in amazing costumes. Halloween is a phenomenal holiday! 

Max's Halloween party 2023. 
  

I also love going on the pumpkin train ride at the Whippany Railway Museum. My friend, Peter, works as a train conductor there. He worked as the train conductor at the Easter bunny train ride this year. He is also doing the Pumpkin train ride this year. I hope the Pumpkin train ride is a good one this year. 

Vintage locomotive train at the Whippany Railway Museum. 

Here is a selfie at the Whippany Railway museum. 

Autumn is that time of year that everything changes. Are there any autumn/fall activities that you guys like to do? If so, comment below! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Long Walk review

Broadway Music and My Favorite Composers

Summer 2026