My vacation to Long Beach Island, NJ

On August 1-8 me and my family went to Long Beach Island, NJ. We went there on vacation. We had a lot of fun and we made memories there! 

One of the things we did was to go mini golfing at Sandbar located in Surf City. This is now my new favorite mini golf course. It was a nice evening for it. We had some friendly competition. 


Another thing I did was when I went to the beach. The beaches were beautiful and I swam in the ocean.
I collected seashells and walked on the sand. It was an amazing time!

I enjoyed walking in  Sunset Park in Harvey Cedars. I even saw an outdoor concert there! It was phenomenal! I even saw a sunset there! No wonder why it got its name! 


I enjoyed walking my dog Harley in Barnegat Light state park in Barnegat Light. It was a fun time! It was good exercise. We took a picture by the Barnegat Lighthouse! 


Me and my mom saw a Tom Petty tribute concert. It was an evening concert in Barnegat Light. The name of the Tom Petty tribute band was called Pure Petty. It was a great time! The performance was electric. 


I saw some beautiful sunsets during my time there. I love seeing sunsets at the NJ shore because they are beautiful! 


During the last day, me and my family went to the Black Whale Restaurant. It is located in Beach Haven. It has fresh seafood which I love. I got the soft shell crabs. They were so good! 

After dinner, my family went to Fantasy Island amusement park which is also in Beach Haven. We played carnival games and went on rides such as the bumper cars and the Shark Attack. 


On August 8, my family and I went back to Maplewood, NJ. It was a fun and relaxing vacation. It was an amazing time! Have you even been to the NJ shore? If so, What is your favorite part of the NJ shore? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Long Walk review

My beach vacation in Long Beach Island, New Jersey

My ice skating experience