Knowing how to take the train on my own

One of the reasons I have learned to like taking the train from Maplewood to NY Penn is because my dad works in NY and he takes the train into NY Penn Station every day. I have become very independent with trains. I know how to take the train to certain places on my own.

I take the trains in New Jersey as well as New York. I take the train to NY Penn Station to see Broadway shows. I've also  taken the train to Chatham, NJ because one of my friends lives there.

I enjoy taking the train very much because I don't have to deal with traffic and I don't have to rely on other people for a ride.

I also like taking the train because it gives me confidence when I take the train to a lot of cool places. I know I can do it on my own.

I know that sometimes the trains get cancelled or delayed and I don't like that. But usually they're on time. 

What is your experience with taking the train? Leave a comment below.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My introduction and movie review

Galantine’s day celebration

Broadway Music and My Favorite Composers