Murder on the Orient Express review

Usually I prefer musicals, but Murder on the Orient Express is one of my favorite plays.

I saw it last spring at the Paper Mill Playhouse. I enjoyed it a lot. 

I saw the Papermill Playhouse premiere in April 2023

It was based on a book by Agatha Christie. It was about a detective, Hercule Poirot, who solved the murder of a wealthy tycoon who was killed while traveling on the Orient Express train.

It turns out that before the tycoon was murdered, he had kidnapped and killed a young girl by the name of Daisy Armstrong. Hercule questions everyone on the train and finally solves the murder.

I especially liked the set design. It was so realistic, fancy and upper class. The actors did a phenomenal job.  

There were several adaptations- movie and plays - of Murder on the Orient Express. 

Which one did you see?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My introduction and movie review

Galantine’s day celebration

Chiller Theater 2024