Chiller Theater 2024

 On April 27th I went to the Chiller Theater convention at the Hilton hotel  in Parsippany, New Jersey. It is a convention with pop culture and celebrity culture. You meet many famous people there. 

I got to the Hilton Hotel at 9:15 AM and I got my wristband. My friend and I  met in the lobby. 

My friend met William Shatner, but I never got into Star Trek. However, I like Lita Ford. She was in the Runaways with Joan Jett and she was nicknamed the Queen of Heavy Metal. I met her and she was nice to me. She told me to rock on! 


Me and my friend doing devil horns with the Queen of Heavy Metal herself 


Next we met Charo, She is a famous Mexican guitarist and actress. She was on the Love Boat and the Tonight Show. She was in Hollywood Squares as well. She was very enthusiastic and energetic when met her. She was amazing! 


Us with Charo! Cuchi Cuchi! 








Another famous person I met was Chris Kattan. The Roxbury guys is one of my favorite SNL sketches. He smiled at me and my friend. We got a picture with him. 


Us with Chris Kattan.

The last famous person I enjoyed meeting was a picture of Federico Castelluccio. He was Furio in the Sopranos. It was a show on HBO which aired from 1999-2007. He offered for me to sit in a directors chair and someone took a picture of me sitting in front of a painting of himself. 


Me with Furio 


I would rate this convention 10 out of 10. I enjoyed it very much. 


Comments

  1. Looks like you had a great time! Especially sitting in the director's seat. 😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My introduction and movie review

Galantine’s day celebration

Broadway Music and My Favorite Composers