One Love movie review

Back in Febuary I saw One Love the Bob Marley biopic. I saw it in East Hanover movie theater with a friend of mine. I was looking forward to it ever since I saw the trailer.

I like some of Bob Marley’s music. It is Positive and mellow. It Makes me want to dance.

I enjoyed the movie so much, that I saw it twice. The second time I saw it in Watchung.

One Love was about the life and career of Bob Marley. He was a Reggae icon. He was married to Rita Marley who followed in his musical footsteps.

They had a big family. They had 11 children. In fact, his son, Ziggy, was also a musician. He sang the theme song for the PBS show “Arthur” which ran from 1996 - 2022.

My favorite part of the movie was when Bob and his band, The Whalers, sang I Shot the Sheriff. I also enjoyed when Bob and his band were in England. They did some live performances in England and Europe

Because of him Reggae became very popular all over the world. I do like some Reggae music. Bob Marley is my favorite. It has positive vibes. It makes me want to go down to the Jersey shore in the summer. But unfortunately, it’s February.

I rate One Love an 8 out of 10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My introduction and movie review

Galantine’s day celebration

Broadway Music and My Favorite Composers