Movie review of Ordinary Angels

 







I saw Ordinary Angels in East Hanover at the beginning of March. 

It was based on a true story, about a struggling hairdresser who was raising money for a young girl who needed a liver transplant. The hairdresser, Sharon, is a recovering alcoholic and wanted to do some good for someone else. When she saw the ad in a store about a young girl needing a liver transplant, she wanted to help.

She raised the money doing haircuts for people who in turn donated money for the transplant. 

The story takes place in Kentucky in 1994 during the winter blast. Transportation was bad, no one was going anywhere and the young girl needed to go by helicoptor to get her transplant. 

I liked the plot and the story telling. The young girl, Michelle, who got the liver transplant is still alive and thriving!

I give this movie a 10 out of 10. I loved it!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My introduction and movie review

Galantine’s day celebration

Broadway Music and My Favorite Composers