Super Bowl 2024!

 


February 11 was the Super Bowl and it had a lot of iconic moments. I watched the game as well as the commercials. I was a friend of mine’s Super Bowl party. 


Kansas City vs. San Francisco 
The San Francisco 49ers and the Kansas City Chiefs competed against each other. My favorite Super Bowl commercials were the Wicked trailer because I love that musical and Tina Fey for booking.com. It was the most watched Super Bowl commercial this year. It was funny that Glenn Close made a cameo. 

Ariana Grande and 
Cynthia Erivo as Glinda and Elphaba 



Another commercial that I like is Dunkin’ Donuts with Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez. That was pretty cool. 


Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez promoting Dunkin Donuts Coffee 


Usher performed at the Super Bowl halftime show. He was pretty good. My favorite parts of the Super Bowl halftime show were Alicia Keys singing a duet with Usher and playing the piano and Usher rollerskating on stage. I have been to a rollerskating birthday party, but I would like to do more rollerskating in the future. The game was overtime, but the Kansas City Chiefs won the Super Bowl. It was a good game.



Usher getting his skate on


Usher and Alicia Keys together 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My introduction and movie review

Galantine’s day celebration

Broadway Music and My Favorite Composers