My introduction and movie review

 Hello everybody! This is my blog. I am blogging about current events, movies, pop culture, etc. I am doing this because I want to talk to everyone about what is going on.


I recently saw the movie American Fiction in a local movie theater. I really liked it. It was a comedy drama. 

The comedy parts made me laugh and the drama parts got me in awe. It made me think a lot about what people write about in books. It made me think about whether there should be a difference between a white writer and a writer of color. It made me think of how they portrayed the writer of color using stereotypes. 


I would give this movie a 8 out of 10. 


Here is the trailer for American Fiction


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0MbLCpYJPA


I also want to hear about what you think.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Galantine’s day celebration

Broadway Music and My Favorite Composers